e are searching for SALES CONSULTANTS who can make it happen! If you:
- Love meeting and helping people
- Have high energy and motivation
- Have a Great Personality and love to stay busy
- Have a passion for cars and trucks
- Are professional in conduct and appearance
s a growing Company, our MANAGERS continue to evolve leaving opportunity for highly talented individuals to join the ranks. If you:
- Have a strong aptitude for communication and implementation of the Gurley Leep Vision
- Over-Communicate while owning the success of those that work for you
- Exude confidence in a fast-paced team environment.
- Can adopt quickly to change while optimizing the customer and employee experience
ur Customers deserve the best, and nothing affects the success of a store as much as the conversation between a customer and their SERVICE ADVISER. Do you:
- Find joy in helping others overcome a challenge while displaying genuine empathy.
- Have the ability to build rapport and trust when meeting new people.
- Have the capability to remain organized while performing various tasks fluidly
- Find ease in over-communicating to team members while insuring expectations extended to our customers are exceeded.
very SERVICE TECHNICIAN is crucial to the fulfillment of the promises made to our Customers by our team and the Manufacturer. If you:
- Have a passion about vehicles and enjoy learning more about the ever-changing vehicles
- Find Satisfaction in a job done well and maximizing the hours in a day.
- Are looking for growth personally and professionally
- Enjoy Best-In-Class Pay plans and awards for doing what you love and making our customers happy.
ur PARTS TEAM is the bridge from our suppliers to our team. They ensure that every technician has the right part…the first time. If you:
- Have a good sense of organization and high level of professionalism that is shared with our customers and our team.
- Enjoy empowering customers by advising them on the right parts and reminding them of other items that may be needed to prevent frustration.
- Like to keep things clean and orderly while communicating with Guests, Our team and other Businesses.
- Look for opportunities to exceed goals and standards.
Body Shop Claims Estimator
hen our Customers face the unexpected, our BODY SHOP CLAIMS ESTIMATORS help them to expedite the repair and simplify the communications with the Insurance companies to get them back on the road quickly. Do you:
- Have a strong empathetic and compassionate personality
- Possess strong organizational abilities with good written and verbal communication skills
- Think quickly and work with little or no supervision
- Drive to succeed in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
Body Shop / Paint Technician
ur Body Shops face a large volume of business and that requires highly qualified BODY SHOP and PAINT TECHNICIANS. If you:
- Are currently certified in Auto Body Paint or Repair or have prior experience.
- Are committed to quality and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy being rewarded for a job well done and exceeding personal and departmental goals.
- Leverage time and projects to maximize available opportunities
ur customers take pride in their vehicles, and we encourage it by offering DETAIL TECHNICIANS the best company culture and working environment. If you
- Take pride in your work and seeing the look of awe in a customer's eye after they see their beautifully cleaned car.
- Prefer to be treated with respect and strongly rewarded for meeting and exceeding Departmental goals.
- Can work without Supervision in a be-your-own-boss environment yet thrive on continued education and feedback
- Take responsibility and pride in everything that you do.
Office & Administrative
ur OFFICE & ADMINISTRATIVE team is the heart of our Operations that keep all Departments running smoothly. If you:
- Are Highly organized and comfortable with communicating to many people throughout the day
- Comfortable with technology and various programs and work with accuracy.
- Present yourself with professionalism while maintaining personal integrity and honor.
- Can coordinate multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
e are proud to offer many paid INTERNSHIP positions throughout our Company offering opportunity to current full time students to explore. If you:
- Have an interest in learning more about the Automotive, Digital and Business World
- Enjoy learning new applications of the knowledge you have and sharing your insight with Senior Management.
- Develop relationships and explore interests while learning in multiple areas.
- Develop Stronger organizational and Communication skills.